[time-nuts] Locking gunn diode

Normand Martel martelno at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 22:47:55 EST 2006

While talking about microwave prescalers, here's a 12
GHz prescaler project for the HP5328A frequency
counter by Bert VE2ZAZ. Thje prescaler is based on the
Hittite HMC363S8G div. by 8 12 GHz prescaler

http://www3.sympatico.ca/b.zauhar/hp5328a/hp5328a_prescaler.htm

The page not only shows the construction of the
prescaler itself, but also it's integration inside the
5328 counter and the rquired modifications of the HP
counter.

73 de Normand Martel VE2UM
Montreal, Qc. Canada

http://www.ncsd.necel.com/microwave/english/pdf/PU10311EJ01V0DS.pdf