[time-nuts] Looking for QST Jan 1990 Article on Crystal S, Q & R testing By DeMaw

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Dec 20 20:10:02 EST 2006

Hi Mike:

I've received an email asking about where to purchase a crystal activity
meter and although I have a hand held unit, see:
http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/Xam.html  don't want to part with it.
This is an older unit that uses PNP transistors.  I'm now thinking about
how to build one using a PIC and to that end would like to see what's in
the subject article.  So if you would email a copy to
mailto:brooke at pacific.net?subject=Crystal_Test  that sure would help.

The final product should be a hand held battery powered easy to use device.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

w/Java http://www.PRC68.com
w/o Java http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRC68COM.shtml