[time-nuts] LUCENT RFTG-m-RB

David I. Emery die at dieconsulting.com
Mon Dec 25 18:39:52 EST 2006

On Sun, Dec 24, 2006 at 08:34:31PM -0800, James R. Gorr wrote:

> There seems to be very little documentation floating
> around for these units.  I bought one of the $130/$185
> units (LUCENT RFTG-m-RB) and hope when others start
> getting theirs and figuring them out they will post
> their findings.

	What little I have been able to dig up suggests that there were
several models of the KS24019 CDMA timing components.

	I have found mention of L102, L104,  L105A, L105B and L109 Rubidiums

	And L106A and L106B GPS XO units.

	There also seems to be a RFTG-II-M-XX setup (the L109) in addition
to the vanilla RFTF-M-XX.

	Also some were supplied by Datum and some by Frequency Sources and
maybe others.   The Datum deal is mentioned in 10Q statements around 1998.

	I suspect that each different model is significantly different
internally but presumably they all have more or less the same interfaces
with the world.

--
   Dave Emery N1PRE,  die at dieconsulting.com  DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass 02493
'For Rent' sign still vainly flapping outside on the weed encrusted pole - in