[time-nuts] OSA 8655

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Mon Dec 25 21:23:08 EST 2006

Hi!

Anyone who happends to have the OSA 8655 specs in their hands, maybe the
datasheet scanned or in PDF form? OSA doesn't seem to have it on their web.

I happend to find one of those in my new 5 & 10 MHz distribution box, an
OSA 5515. Will solve many stupid problems in the lab. If I only had a few
square meters of free floorspace I could solve a hole bunch of other stupid
problems, but I have seen no such offerings from OSA just yeat. :P

Oh, and the manuals for the OSA 5515 would be a good thing too if someone has
them lying around.

Cheers,
Magnus