[time-nuts] HP 5345A

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri Dec 29 13:18:00 EST 2006

The 10811 series is the newer version of the 10544 series, for all practical
purposes it is a drop-in replacement.

I think the course adjustment is the only way to set them for most HP
equipment, but I could be wrong. Some counters that use an adapter board I
have seen feature potentiometers and adjustable capacitors, but on the 5345A
IIRC it just plugs straight into the board, so unless the manual mentions
something, then the CA is it.

Jason