[time-nuts] Adapter Boards

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sat Dec 30 11:30:52 EST 2006

Can you clarify your question a little?

There are two different styles, one that is the width of the oscillator
(approx) and has no adjustments, the only adjustment that can be made is on
the oscillator itself. The 2nd style is wider than the oscillator and has a
10K pot along with two adjustable caps.

Of the 2nd style, there are 3 revisions that I know of. The A & B revision
use a power resistor, and the ones I got had a big burn spot from the heat
(and they also did not work). The newest revision (I guess C) uses a voltage
regulator mounted on the rear standoff, and is usually what you see on eBay.

These adapter boards are required in some older HP equipment, like the 5328A
counter.

Jason