[time-nuts] Soekris NTP server

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Dec 30 17:00:12 EST 2006

Brendan Minish said the following on 12/30/2006 03:44 PM:

> I don't have a whole lot more time to spend on this right now, my BSD
> knowledge is limited and the BSD documentation that I can find relating
> to these issues is sparse.
> Does anyone have a flash image and nanoBSD configuration that they are
> willing to share with me ?

Hi Brendan --

I'd be happy to share my image with you, which does pretty much what I
want in a time server, except I don't think I have the terminal
environment fixed in the image; you need to go into /etc/profile (I
think) and set the environment to whatever you want to use for the
terminal, most likely VT102.

It's set up for a Lexar 512MB card and even compressed is fairly big,
but I can put it somewhere on my site for you to download if you'd like.

John