[time-nuts] Information on the HP 00105-6013 Oven oscillator

A.H.Schmidt horsts at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 11 07:31:10 EST 2006

To Mike Fehder..

Hello, my name is Horst.  I live in Melbourne Australia  . I just read
your  Message in the Time Nuts collunm. You  where in need of a 5MHz
oscillator.

You also write, that you have a couple of 00105's which you believe to
be dead,  I do have one here which is working ok, but I dont have the
connection diagram for the oscillator. Would you have any information
about it you could let me have.
If there is any cost involved, I would of course be happy to refund them
to you..

Kind Regards, Horst