[time-nuts] source for ICS525 demo board ...

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Feb 19 00:22:20 EST 2006

Hi Hal:

In that case something like the Jameco 141372 Prototype board might
work.  Doing this implies that you want a tight connection between the
ICS525 and the PC, which might be the case for an NTP type application.
http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&productId=141372

In the ham radio uses they typically have a common PIC, like the 16F84,
that sends the divider codes to the ICS525 and has some sort of selector
switches to choose the channel number.

73,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE

--