[time-nuts] Thought experiment on a low cost timing board

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Mon Feb 27 06:40:27 EST 2006

Hi,
thank you Robert, and many thanks
as well to all the others with helpful ideas.
I was referring to the original code from Brooks Shera,
which is not downloadable from that page.
There you find in fact the program as bin. code
to be loaded into the PIC processor.
But Brooks is very helpful for private and personal use,
if one wants to go deeper into details of the original design,
which is extraordinary, many thanks therefore!

I remain open for further progressive ideas
and will continue exploring the world of time and frequencies.

Take care of the time,
you have only this one!

Arnold, DK2WT