[time-nuts] Help w/integration problem

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Mon Jan 2 20:26:54 EST 2006

The URL below is the source code in Basic for the program that I wrote over
20 years ago. Since I think you both intend to change it to another language
the listing should suffice. I have so many great programs in Basic, some
that go back over 30 years, but, not too many machines support DOS easily
any more. I still use these programs however. I guess it is easier than me
to learn a new programming language. 73 - Mike

http://www.eozinc.com/DOS/Phase1.pdf

Mike B. Feher
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731