[time-nuts] Help w/integration problem

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Tue Jan 3 09:35:03 EST 2006

From: "Mike Feher" <mfeher at eozinc.com>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Help w/integration problem
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:26:12 -0500

> The problem is I do not even know what you mean by VBS scripts. -

Visual BASIC Script. But I am not sure you want to go that route. ;O)

Yes, BASIC *still* influence what we do, alot infact. I can barely read VBS and
that only due to my now faint knowledge in BASIC (aquired in mid 80ies on
ABC-80, C64, HP110 and early Ericsson PC). The main reason to read it is to
learn what evil things viruses/trojan-horses/masks is doing when I get them.
For instance I found out that it would scan my browsers cookies and grab all
ebay cookies and send them away. Just imagine what consequence that would have
if someone had a whole bunch of other peoples cookies to play with in order to
place false bids on Ebay. :P

OK, now you know a little too much about BASIC usage today, don't you?

Cheers,
Magnus