[time-nuts] Help w/integration problem

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Wed Jan 4 15:45:20 EST 2006

Didier -

I appreciate your offer and will take you up on it. It seems like around 10
or more years ago VB came bundled with the software package that we got with
the computers of the time. Being hard headed then, as I am now, I was just
not in the mood to learn how to use it, especially since Basic at that time
was still easily usable on most machines. The problem is, I have some Basic
programs that have several thousand lines of code, not like the simple one I
posted for phase noise. I do not know if I really want to take the time to
convert them manually from regular basic to VB considering I may only use
them once or twice a year. Let me know how much to send to cover your
expenses. Thanks & 73 - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731