[time-nuts] Linear Interpolator

Stephan Sandenbergh stephan at rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za
Tue Jul 4 08:49:19 EDT 2006

Hi Ulrich,

Thanks for the useful link.

Regards,

Stephan.

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of Ulrich Bangert
Sent: 01 July 2006 05:39 PM
To: 'Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement'
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Linear Interpolator

Hi Stephan,

a lot of excellent scientifical reading is availabale on the net about
that topic. My personal #1 reference is "A Jitter Characterization Sytem
Using a Component-Invariant Vernier Delay Line" by Antonio H. Chan.

There are other companies to sell ready to go ps resolution stuff but
not at the prices of ACAM.

Regards
Ulrich