[time-nuts] Low Cost GP-IB PCI card?

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Jul 9 00:10:35 EDT 2006

Nice to know that they actually work :-) I don't need one myself right now,
as I already have a NI Ethernet-GPIB controller that I bought on ebay last
year. However, I'm going to keep that USB-GPIB controller in mind for future
needs. Reading the web page, it appears to the system as a virtual serial
port, which would make it very easy to talk to.