Christian Farrow chris.farrow at chronos.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 11:28:43 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 12:00 -0400, time-nuts-request at febo.com wrote:
> Has anyone had any experence with the navsync timing recceivers
> (CW25-TIM).
>
>   They http://www.navsync.com/GPS_module.html have several receivers
> capable of outputing both 1pps & 10 mhz steered outputs.
>   The steered output is programable from 10hz---10mhz.
>
>   There documentation suggests that an ocxo option is available for
> there timing receivers as holdover is not possible without the ocxo
> option

We use the CW-25 (actually it's used as the core receiver of the CW-10)
in one of our products; being aimed at the telecoms market it's
programmed to output 2.048MHz. It has very good sensitivity and
multipathing rejection.

It can acheive MTIE/TDEV performance below the ETSI PRC mask with a SM66
or SA200 antenna with partial sky view.

See  http://www.chronos.co.uk/pdfs/comp/navsync/CW25_TIM.pdf for more
info.

Also, Navsync produce the CW-12 (Motorola oncore M12+ replacement) and
CW-45-tim - integrated CW-25, antenna and dc/dc converter.

http://www.navsync.com/docs/CW12_TIM.pdf
http://www.chronos.co.uk/pages/news/2006/0306_cw12.htm
http://www.navsync.com/GPS_integrated_2.html

Chris.