[time-nuts] Counter collector

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sat Jul 15 14:27:23 EDT 2006

About 30 years ago, someone gave me an HP524 counter, which
is the one this plug in was for.  It had I don't know how
many dozens of tubes.  There was a huge filament transformer
for all these tubes.  I cannibalized the transformer and folded up a
box out of sheet metal as a case for it and made it into
a 12VDC 20A power supply.  It has faithfully served me for
all these years now.

Rick N6RK