[time-nuts] Hello and HP-5370A question

Jose V. Gavila eb5agv at ctv.es
Mon Jul 17 05:19:00 EDT 2006

Hello Dave,

>The manual I scanned was for the 5370B, not the A.
>Are you sure you are looking at the correct manual?

Yes, I know it is a 5370B manual... but I think there is not 'big'(*) difference
among units (I have checked some past messages about it). I know there are some
firmware changes and B has better input section and ONE less PCB... so when I
saw THREE PCB gaps in my 5370A and FOUR in the 5370B manual I thought my 5370A
could be complete... could somebody please, check his 5370A or B to verify if it
has three 'missing' PCBs in the mainboard?

Thanks!

JOSE

(*) construction-wise