[time-nuts] eBay saga re: Test Equipment Surplus, eBay id jtsele, aka jtsele at pacbell.net aka Joon Kyong.

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Wed Jul 19 09:51:36 EDT 2006

> I sent an email to the seller asking for my money back.  After waiting
> over two weeks for a response but hearing nothing, I finally posted a
> negative feedback.  I immediately got an incoherent negative in response
> accusing me of lying and claiming that they would have happily refunded
> my money if I'd asked (which of course I'd done, to no avail).  That was
> the first negative, or even neutral, feedback I've ever gotten.
>
> I'll think twice before posting feedback again...
>
> John

Yes, the ebay feedback system is flawed. I have also run into the problem of
sellers withholding feedback until I leave them a good one. This is
blackmail, pure and simple. I have even gotten nasty feedback when I left a
neutral feedback because the seller used poor packing (newspaper) for a
heavy item. I no longer leave any feedback until the seller leaves his
first.