[time-nuts] HP 5370A manual

Dr. David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Wed Jul 26 02:50:56 EDT 2006

Joseph Gray wrote:
> I have been looking for the operation/service manual for my HP 5370A for
> some time. I had previously found the "B" manual online. Just recently, I
> found the "A" manual at this URL: http://www.g8wrb.org/data/HP/
>
> You should also find it on the Agilent site soon, as I sent them the link.

Even I (owner of www.g8wrb.org) forgot that was there so did not mention
it when I see someone (you?) needed an A manual, but was using a 5370B
manual!!

I've stuck a note now on the web page

http://www.g8wrb.org/useful-stuff/time/HP-5370B/

so perhaps it will get to Google some time soon.

IMPORTANT

At some point I will add a permanent redirect (HTML code 301) to the
Agilent site when the appears there. So if someone finds this post via a
search engine, be aware I will remove the file from this
http://www.g8wrb.org/. I am *very* short of space on that server (I have
a limit of 1 GB). Since it is professionally hosted for free
(compliments of http://www.hostroute.net/) I can't complain, but will
take the opportunity to remove a 41 MB file.

--
Dr. David Kirkby