[time-nuts] Manual for FTS 4050?

Christopher Hoover ch at murgatroid.com
Sat Jul 29 17:19:24 EDT 2006

I scored a working FTS 4050 recently.  My first Cs standard.  Yippee!

It locks and appears to behave.  Over the last ~17 hours of the current
measurement interval, the 1MHz output is showing a freq offset of <
2e-13 compared to Loran, so says my SRS FS700.   I haven't computed
adev's yet.

Anyone have pdfs of the ops and/or service manuals?   Google and Yahoo
and the usual places have turned up nothing.

( Cs is where I will have to draw the line; the wife will never let me
buy a H maser.  :-)  )

Thanks,
-- Christopher.