[time-nuts] FRS-C schematic/manual information request from a timenuts newbie

mike c mcrescim at cc.ysu.edu
Fri Jun 9 09:36:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

    I didn't know how to send this message just to Brian K. or George M, so
pardon me if you are all getting this.  After searching the archives, they
may be most able to help me

    I'm Mike C at YSU physics.  I would like to  find  information on the
pinout (or schematic, if possible) for the physics package of an old
Efratom
FRS-C. In particular, the connector consists of a coax to the microwave
diode and row of 10 pins. Thanks so much for your trouble...it will save my
student much time and agravation studying the tiny PC boards...-mike