[time-nuts] Manuals (have: LPRO, need: 5334A)

rlutwak at comcast.net rlutwak at comcast.net
Thu Jun 15 11:10:26 EDT 2006

FYI, the 38-page LPRO manual is available in pdf for download from the Symmetricom WWW site:

http://www.symmetricom.com/media/pdf/manuals/man-lpro.pdf

-RL

----------------
Robert Lutwak, Senior Scientist
Symmetricom - Technology Realization Center
34 Tozer Rd.
Beverly, MA 01915

RLutwak at Symmetricom.com (Business)
Lutwak at Alum.MIT.edu (Personal)