[time-nuts] 5371A CRT problem

Doug Millar dmillar at moonlink.net
Fri Jun 23 13:05:36 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,
         I have a 72A and was wondering about the
same thing. My unit works well, but the display
looks weak. The raster moves around sometimes. If
the CRT itself is bad, those can be had used from
various surplus tube dealers at probably not too big a hit.
         There is a blanking control that hides
the screen and blanks it for security purposes. Did you enable that? Check.
         Doug K6JEY.