[time-nuts] Some results of PRS10 and Trimble Resolution T

Erik Kroon ejkroon at hetnet.nl
Mon Jun 26 14:14:14 EDT 2006

Hello Said,

At this moment I have only a interval of 6 sec data for the PRS10.
Now a am measuring the output of the Trimble GPS.
After the measurement I will do a new PRS10 measurement using small
interval.
I use the prefilter and a PT setting of 5. The powersupply I use is a linear
supply.
I measure direct against a HP5071 corrected by a micro phase stepper and
using a SR620.
The HP5071 is one of four clocks we also use for the calculation of UTC at
our laboratory NMi VSL
I did not see your data, it was not in the mail.

Best regards,
Erik Kroon