[time-nuts] OT magazine scanning

Michael Pettengill michaelpettengill at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 4 16:20:23 EST 2006

How about contacting Google, copying the publisher, asking if they would be
interested in scanning them and adding them to their database of scanned
published material?

Maybe the publisher will realize that the best interests of all is served by
making past issues freely available on the net.  After all, the people who
write articles for a magazine like RF Design want their articles published
far and wide because it a) sells their product, and b) makes them better
known and thus more employable.