[time-nuts] Old DOS Oncore Program for 6-12 channel receivers

Randy Warner Randy at synergy-gps.com
Mon May 1 16:29:04 EDT 2006

Tom,

Actually, we try to, but some have just not ever made it, like the old
DOS controller. On the "new" website (which should open any day now)
there will be a lot more info and it should be easier to navigate. URL
will remain the same.

The ancient stuff will have to be used with the caveat that I can't
spend time helping people work with it as I have lots of other things to
do helping customers with the current software and hardware. It's really
fun now that I am supporting Motorola/i-Lotus GPS, Sony GPS, Kyocera
CDMA modems, and Siemens GSM/EDGE modems.

I have attached v11 of the DOS Controller. I hope it makes it through
everybody's firewall and anti-virus programs ;-) You need to add the
"exe" extension to it to make it run. It is self extracting. This
version supports 6, 8, and 12 channel receivers.