[time-nuts] Oncore 1pps driver & LED

Randy Warner Randy at synergy-gps.com
Thu May 4 18:15:37 EDT 2006

 Hal,

Certainly true. The UT+ is programmable so that you can disable the 1PPS
altogether, disable it if TRAIM fails, or disable it if the receiver is
not tracking at least one satellite. The default condition is for the
1PPS to be on all the time. Many systems require that the 1PPS stay on
when satellite tracking has been lost because the 1PPS may trigger
another event that must not be interrupted. In that case the systems
continues to process data, but they also note that the 1PPS error flag
is has been raised in the output messages. How you use it is totally up
to you.

Randy