[time-nuts] Pinouts or Manual needed for Trimble Smart Ant.

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Wed May 10 19:17:25 EDT 2006

On Thu, May 11, 2006 0:24, NE8S said:
> Greetings, All,
>
> I am attempting to interface a Trimble 37422-62 Smart GPS Antenna to a
> TrueTime GPS-TMD (Model 505-106).
>
> Does anyone have any pinout information or a technical manual for the
> Trimble Smart Antenna. The pinout information would be minimally helpful
> for the 12-pin connector.

On the bottom of this page is an 12 pin pinout.

    http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/ntp_spool/html/drivers/driver29.html

> Also, any information as to what particular Trimble system (by model or
> name) that this P/N 37422-62 is related to, would be most helpful when
> researching the long Trimble listing on their webpage.

Do not know the exact model of your P/N. Trimble have sold "smart
antennas" for a long time. Product names have been Palisade, Acutime,
Acutime II, Acutime 2000 and now the latest Acutime Gold. Have seen Datum
labeled units with the name "Rodal antenna".

Hope this might help your search.

br,

    Björn