[time-nuts] HP-5245L Parts

Bruce Lanning blanning at acadia.net
Wed May 24 22:06:40 EDT 2006

Thanks David for the fast response. Your offer is very generous. I would
like to accept it. I need the PS board A-7 and the right side with the front
handle on it. I think the left side is the same as the right side. Let me
know about the shipping charges and your address.  I will send you the funds
along with my
address.
thanks again David,
Bruce W1GBS