[time-nuts] Entry level systems

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat May 27 12:23:17 EDT 2006

John,

What do you do with the time interval function?

I have an Advantest (actually Takeda Riken) TR 5823H counter that has
time interval functionality with 0.1nS resolution. How can I use that to
sync an HP 10811-60102 VOCXO to a Jupiter GPS receiver?

The TakedaRiken manual is pretty useless, but it seems to say the
minimum time interval that can be measured is 50nS, even though it has
0.1nS resolution. It does not have GPIB. This model had a D/A output
option, but my unit does not have it.

Thanks

Didier KO4BB