[time-nuts] ITSF

Charles Curry charles.curry at chronos.co.uk
Tue May 30 10:09:18 EDT 2006

                       making.technology.work.for.you

   [1]www.chronos.co.uk

   John

   I just came across your great site, we're going to start joining in
   some of the post threads.

   Our focus is the telecom sync & timing community & RF components such
   as quartz oscillators

   In the meantime please check out [2]www.telecom-sync.com  and
   [3]http://forum.telecom-sync.com which we are just starting up

   We also run a kind of recycling service (can never throw anything
   away!) [4]www.syncbrokers.com for obsolete telecom sync kit.

   I've been around timing kit on and off for about 30 years so it's
   great to see some of the old favourites popping up.

   From an academic perspective - you may be interested in our remote
   on-line sync testing probe - "SyncWatch" I developed this because I
   got fed up with standing in a wet field for hours waiting for
   meaningful stability results. Take a look at the demo button. Let me
   know if you want to go behind the scenes.

   Best Regards,

   Charles
   __________________________________
   Charles W T Curry B.Eng(Hons), FIEE
   Managing Director
   Chronos Technology Ltd
   T: +44 1594 862200
   D: +44 1594 862201
   M: +44 778 633 6001
   F: +44 1594 862211

   Skype Laptop: chascurry

   Skype Desktop: chacur
   N.B. All data and information contained in this e-mail is Confidential
   and Copyright of Chronos Technology Limited and/or its Suppliers. No
   information contained in this e-mail may be released, republished or
   incorporated into any other work without the prior written consent of
   the discloser and/or copyright owner.