[time-nuts] HP-8642A

Colin Bradley colinbradley10 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 15:40:43 EST 2006

Doug you might check http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/08642-90224.pdf for a copy of the operating and calibration manual for the 8642A. There are probably some other sources of free manuals on the internet. I have had problems with the various Agilent servers of late, so be patient if you can’t get in to their sites. Another source for a manual on your instrument is www.yourmanualsource.com near Baltimore. They charge $25.00 per week but have been a good source for me in the past. When I rent from them I scan the whole manual. Good luck.
Colin