Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Nov 5 09:42:04 EST 2006

As much as I believe there should be a place and appropriate recognition
for anyone who has shown dedication to the art of time keeping,
regardless of the technology employed, I remind you of the bylaws of the
time-nuts group:

/<quote>
Time-Nuts/ is a mailing list for amateurs who are interested in precise
Time & Frequency. Topics include stability of quartz oscillators,
measurements of rubidium and cesium atomic clocks, using WWVB, Loran-C,
and GPS for long-term comparisons.
</quote>

So maybe these dedicated time keepers who employ technology not listed
above should not qualify.

I don't see Lecher lines, tuning forks or sun dials there :-)

Anyway, how do you compute the Allan Deviation of a sun dial?

Didier KO4BB