[time-nuts] Canada's CHU Time service Short Wave Stations...

Bert ve2zaz at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 9 11:47:23 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

You may or may not be aware, but Canada's CHU Time Short Wave service needs to stop operating, change frequencies, and/or re-licence. The station operator, the National Research Council is basically looking for reasons to keep the stations alive and demonstrate to the politicians that this service is required.

If you feel this service is valuable to you, please provide them with some input. I am sure that even foreign comments will be considered.

http://inms-ienm.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/time_services/shortwave_broadcasts_e.html

As this service is my main source for frequency accuracy comparison, I sure  feel  compelled to do something...

Thanks,

Bert, VE2ZAZ