[time-nuts] HP 5061A going up for sale

Chuck Norton Service at frequencystandards.com
Fri Nov 10 19:25:31 EST 2006

Just wanted to let all of you know in case some one spots it on ebay. I am listing an HP 5061A on there. It has a dead tube so I didn't figure any of you would be interested in it. Also, the oscillator is one of the old rectangular 105 style. The oscillator is good though. I didn't try to run any drift tests on it, just setability.
I do have a couple of others I am going to list after this one sells. They also have dead tubes. They have the newer style 10811-60109 oscillators in them.
Chuck

Chuck Norton
Frequency Standards & Services
2727 E. Palmer Park Blvd. Ste 100