[time-nuts] Symmetricom 4-Port GPS SmartSplitters' on eBay

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Nov 30 20:40:16 EST 2006

Nice pictures. I've been wondering what it looks like inside but dare not
open mine. Hopefully if the weather is decent tomorrow I can finally go get
some connectors and make up all the additional cables I need.

BTW, love your site. Any recent pictures of 'the lab'? I think the only ones
I've seen are from several years ago.

Jason