[time-nuts] Features of a Precision Clock - Grid

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sat Oct 7 16:32:00 EDT 2006

Thanks, Roj

The data from the UK grid show the daily cycle of loads
in the 8 day chart. Minimum load is about 4 AM. Back in
the 50's we were told that the time of minimum human
activity was 4:30 AM, so that's when we could expect an
atomic bomb attack.

Too bad they didn't plot the delta time (integrated
frequency) for 24 hours.

Regards,
Bill Hawkins