[time-nuts] Features of a Precision Clock?

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:55:00 EDT 2006

Although I have nothing to add to the discussion, I want to say that I too
found it fascinating. I became interested in AC power grid systems through
the exploration of several abandoned power plants and have been doing a lot
of reading recently into their theoretical and operational details.

It was very nice to read this discussion coming from people who actually
know what they're talking about as compared to my relatively uninformed
speculation :).

Finally, if anyone would like to take care of some of the mistakes and
inaccuracies in the 'synchroscope' article I wrote on Wikipedia some time
back, you're more than welcome to do so :). It could certainly use the
attention and it sounds like there are many people here more than capable of
doing so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchroscope

Cheers,
Rusty