[time-nuts] The VE2ZAZ GPSDO

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Sat Oct 21 06:21:04 EDT 2006

Tks Bruce

I did wonder why on earth he didn't use a timing rx-and that raised
questions re the remainder of the design, but I've not had a chance to
read it through completely as yet. My initial impression was that too
many corners were being cut. Said's comment re the 7805 tempco was
another one I hadn't thought about.  Should be able to better that
without too much effort.

DaveB