[time-nuts] How to measure Allan Deviation?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Oct 22 10:44:14 EDT 2006

Hi Didier --

I have written a bunch of simple programs for GPIB data gathering, using
perl and the linux-gpib libraries under Linux.  However, the code is
pretty straightforward and it should be easy to extract the command
strings to send to the counter.  From that, you should be able to
re-write for any platform/language that can talk to a GPIB card.

Check http://www.febo.com/time-freq/tools/gpib and look for obvious
names like "hp5370-tint.pl".  I will warn you that these programs are
not examples of good programming, but most of them work.  Sort of :-)

John
----