[time-nuts] How to measure Allan Deviation?

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Oct 22 21:02:37 EDT 2006

It just so happen that I also have an HP 5334B, which I bought when I
had given up on getting an HP5370 for a *reasonable* cost, considering
my application. It draws 20 VA instead of 200, but this one does not
have the 10811 time base. This will also be a lot easier on the UPS, as
we do loose power here somewhat regularly (but not for long, unless a
hurricane is involved) during the stormy season.

Thanks for another great suggestion.

Didier