[time-nuts] How to measure Allan Deviation?

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 22:14:27 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I concur, Ulrich's Plotter program is really great! And extremely fast  too.

Ulrich, some points for additional features (maybe the latest version has
these already?):

* Settings such as trace color, Values Format, highlighted traces etc get
lost when re-loading the data file. It would be great if a preferred setup could
 be saved so that the program doesen't have to be re-configured when
re-loading  the data.

* There is a small bug in the "show single marker" when re-loading data:  now
one has to press "hide single marker" button to make the marker appear  after
data has been loaded a second time.

Thanks!
Said