[time-nuts] Solar Bursts May Threaten GPS

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Apr 5 10:09:17 EDT 2007

After reading the NASA article that someone linked, I took a look at my
GPS signal strength data and sure enough, I see a major drop in signal
strength for a short time around Dec. 5/6 -- in fact, it's the only
major anomaly in about a year of monitoring.

Tonight I will massage the data a little bit and make up a plot showing
the anomaly in more detail.  I'll post the results.

John
----