[time-nuts] Fwd: Schematic Needed for TrueTime XL-DC

Maggie Leber k3xs at arrl.net
Fri Apr 6 15:08:03 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Margaret Leber <maggie at voicenet.com>
Date: Apr 6, 2007 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Schematic Needed for TrueTime XL-DC
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
<time-nuts at febo.com>, ne8s at earthlink.net

On 4/6/07, NE8S <ne8s at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Greetings, and Good Friday to all,
>
> Just a query as to whether anyone out there has any schematic diagrams for the TrueTime XL-DC that I can obtain either in hard copy or PDF?

  A manual at

 http://glacier.lbl.gov/~gtp/DOM/Support/xl-dc-manual.pdf

says

NOTICE ON
SCHEMATICS
Please be advised that there may or may not be
references in the text of this manual to schematic
drawings. TrueTime's general policy is to not include
schematics because they may contain proprietary
information. If you require copies of any schematic,
please contact:
Customer Service
Service at Truetime.com
Phone: (707) 528-1230