[time-nuts] Off Topic Question on Surplus Places

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sat Apr 7 00:44:13 EDT 2007

Now that RADAR Inc. is out of business, the only surplus place I am aware of
in the Seattle area is Vetco (http://www.vetcosurplus.com/)  Not much HP
stuff other than a couple of optimistically-priced power supplies, but still
well worth a visit.  They do have a couple of drawers full of Tek knobs, if
you need any for your 453-485-era scope.

I have heard there's a great place in Tacoma, but I can't remember the name
of it.  (If Dennis Tillman ever successfully subscribed to the list, I
believe he's the one who told me about it....)

-- john, KE5FX