[time-nuts] December 6th? The mid-day Sun Spots blind the GPS

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Fri Apr 13 14:02:01 EDT 2007

John,

See link below.

 http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n0704/04gpssun/

Rob Kimberley

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of RadCom Technologies
Sent: 13 April 2007 13:39
To: time-nuts at febo.com
Subject: [time-nuts] December 6th? The mid-day Sun Spots blind the GPS

John Radisch asks the group (in general)

Had anyone observed any GPS outage of disturbance from December 6th (2006)
starting at about 3:45pm Eastern Time continuing through

mid-December, subsiding about December 13th-14th?

Any peculiar jumps in TIE or TDEV during this interval?

I refer to the global record breaking burst starting that day media reports,
our own client reports from western Canada and so on

My Colorado Springs Mil-Tech-friends say it did not effect SAASM's

best regards
John