[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB/USB converter help...

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Apr 15 13:45:13 EDT 2007

Well, I got my perl code, using Device::SerialPort, to work by *not*
selecting raw mode, but explicitly adding CRLF to the command string by
using chr() to append those characters.  I have no idea why...

I'm also getting a weird error from the Device::SerialPort deconstructor
on close, but that's workable.

John
----