[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB/USB converter help...

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Apr 15 14:11:42 EDT 2007

I think I have it licked now.  Getting the right terminations was step
one, step two was getting a little sleep() between write and read
commands, and step three was cleaning up my exit code (to stop a weird
"can't close non-existent object attribute" error at the end.

I still don't have minicom working, but that is almost certainly because
the "Add Linefeed" option applies only to incoming data, and there's no
way to tell it that for transmissions.

Thanks all for the hints.

John
----