[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB/USB converter help...

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Apr 17 00:54:21 EDT 2007

I'll admit I'm kind of surprised at all of the users sticking up for RS-232.
I would've thought Abdul would be safe in abandoning his internal RS-232
data pathway between the Atmel and FTDI chip.  What are some examples of
RS-232 hosts that need to talk to GPIB test equipment?  Old/retired laptops
being used as dumb terminals?  Legacy DOS apps that don't have any form of
USB support?  Both?

-- john, KE5FX